With more than 5 years experience in Turkey and Russia, I’ve taught English for children, English for swaps and derivative contracts, waiters, executives, painters, teachers, and everything in-between to learners from all walks of life, from the ages 4-64.
I specialize in exam preparation, business English, career skill development, and training for independent learning strategies. You can learn:
- Strategies for success in IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge exams (CPE, CAE, PET, etc.), PTE, or other exams
- Business skills in English, such as cross cultural negotiations, effective presentations, meetings, email and report writing, networking, socializing pragmatically, and more…
- How to find the ideal job and write a captivating CV that gets you interviews, and how to illustrate your talents and skills in job interviews.
- How to teach yourself English without a teacher! Strategies for success as an independent learner.
- Anything you want! You’re the expert on the subject, and I’m the expert on the language.
I’m from Canada, and my teaching certifications include DELTA from Cambridge and TEFL from the University of Toronto.