Making Online Lessons Engaging
Do you spend too much time trying to make lessons that keep your learners engaged?
It’s time to level up your online teaching so learners keep coming back for more!
This course is for you no matter how much experience you have: it will cover both fundamental and advanced techniques.
This course is for you if
- You always wanted to teach online, but didn’t know where to start
- You have been teaching online for a while and want some new techniques
- You want to know more ways to keep learners engaged online
- You need a more efficient way of organizing your material
- You wonder how the offline environment can translate to the online
- You have experience teaching online and would like to share with our community
You will receive a certificate of completion once you finish the course.
- Lectures 37
- Quizzes 6
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 46
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Module 1: Fundamentals
The basics of using online tools and platforms, including Zoom, Google Classroom and more
Module 2: Techniques
A live webinar demonstrating classroom management, interaction patterns, and engagement tools
Module 3: Advanced Skills (Zoom)
Video tutorials on how to exploit Zoom features for a student-centred classroom
Module 3: Advanced Skills (Google)
Video tutorials on how to have any kind of lesson ready for students with timesaving tips and shortcuts with Google
Module 4: Methodology Online
Video tutorials on how lesson shapes, error correction, and other methodology translate to the online environment